Wednesday, May 2, 2007
I'm back! hoho :)
Orientation was fun but i only went for the first day. *evil*
Btw, there is this mass dance so damn funny.
I don't really know how to dance but i just give a shot.
Have lotsa fun. *nod nod*
I think I'm the oldest girl in my class. damn!
So my classmates were still quite childish lah.
But I don't mind cause its makes me feel young :P
Got stucked by my assignment.
The stupid subject called "visual literacy". -.-x
Need to draw something with the circle, triangle and square provided.
I HATE PRESENTATION!Btw, I went shopping on sat.
Bought 2 shirts, 2 pants, 1 skirt and a sweater.
Great right?
And I just bought a tank top this evening with my classmates :P
Might be going to buy some clothes in Hougang Mall!
This few weeks lotsa things happened around me.
My life, my friend and my family.
*sigh*
Gotta go. Tml having Mothers' Day celebration.
Happy
May Day! :)
*ciaos
Signed off
4:10 AM